The August NYC Bloggers Meetup was held on Saturday August 31st at Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar. We started off our event with a panel of speakers experienced in balancing a 9-5 job and a successful blog. Katie @sunflower_inthecity and Allison @seeksatiation dropped the 411 on all things related to effective blogging while working fulltime.
Sharing Some of the Takeaways below:
• Stay organized by planning your content and using apps + tools to automatically post for you.
• Stay true to your brand. Commit to projects that align not only with your values, but also your brand.
• You can post throwback or schedule “themed” ideas, (e.g. prepare fall themed photos in the spring).
• Make yourself your priority, it is okay to say “no”.
• Consistency is key, post often.
Thank you so much again to Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar for hosting us! Follow along on Instagram (@thenycbloggers) for details about September’s meetup and other fun events!
The New York City Bloggers meet once a month – Sign up HERE to be a member (it’s free!)