On Saturday, September 21, 2019, the South Florida Mom Bloggers had their “Personal Brand: How to Market Yourself” meetup at Kendra Scott in Brickell City Centre. This was a very special meetup because we celebrated the one year anniversary of the South Florida Mom Bloggers.
The location was beautiful, the knowledge shared was priceless, the giveaways were amazing, and the networking was fun!
Surrounded by jewelry, provided with snacks, mimosas, and other refreshments, we truly felt fabulous.
Andreina Espino is the Founder of Brainwave Advertising, specializing in digital marketing strategies and content creation for startups. Besides running her own advertising agency, she has a son, and she has a YouTube channel and Podcast where she releases new episodes weekly that focus on digital marketing and social media.
In her over ten years of experience, she has spoken at conferences, led workshops, and appeared on television sharing her knowledge of marketing and social media. She is an ambassador for top brands, such as Garnier and Urban Decay.
All About Personal Branding
During the discussion portion of the meetup, Andreina gave the definition of a personal brand. Then, she shared the following tips:
- Image is important to creating a personal brand, but you also need a strategy.
- Your marketing strategy should include marketing, social media, and design.
- Proper etiquette on working with influencers if you are a business.
- It is important to dedicate funds to advertising.
- Measure everything! Analyze the results you get when marketing yourself, so you have specific numbers to show brands you want to work with or to gauge the results of a campaign.
- Network as much as you can and take any opportunity offered to promote yourself.
- Be consistent in showing up for your audience!
- Suggested advertising budget for maximum impact.
- And much much more!
We couldn’t be more grateful for all of the knowledge that Andreina shared with us.
The swag bags were provided by Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, along with some Nicklaus swag. Guests also received: a coupon from Kendra Scott, Barritas from Nani’s Healthy Food, a sample of Fabiola Granola, and a sample of Kepen Tea.
We had so many exciting giveaways at this meetup!
We gave away:
- A ticket to Katy Taurel’s Makeup Party
- One pair of Kendra Scott earrings
- One Kendra Scott necklace
- One Marketing Consultation with Andreina Espino
- And one Mini Session with photographer, Carolina Bejarano
Congratulations to all of our winners!
There is always time for networking at a South Florida Mom Bloggers meetup!
We are so happy that you joined us for our one year anniversary meetup! We hope to be able to keep providing all of our members with fun, educational, and quality meetups for more years to come!