The South Florida Bloggers had their March meetup at Le Provençal.
Thanks to fashion photographer Bonnie Rodriguez and veteran fashion blogger Valentina Tamayo, attendees got all kinds of helpful tips on how to monetize their brand with new avenues, in addition to affiliate marketing and working with sponsors.
Some of the questions asked were:
- Can you give us a breakdown of how you diversify your revenue streams?
- How did you come up with the idea for the products and services you offer to your audience?
- In terms of revenue streams, do you find sponsored collaborations to be the most profitable way to make an income as a blogger/influencer vs your other products and services?
- What research did you apply to these ideas to find out if they are feasible sources of income and worth investing your time and money?
- How do you market your products and services or attract clients? (For example: affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, social media, digital marketing, etc)
- How has your influence helped you monetize your additional revenue streams?
- Do you have a team or is this an amazing one-woman show?
- What were the major difficulties or setbacks you encountered when creating your products or services?
Special thanks to Le Provençal for hosting and providing lite bites and drinks.
Keep scrolling for more photos:
Thanks to everyone who came to the meetup! We look forward to seeing you at the next one!
All photos taken by Chapter Officer Nabila Verushka
More photos can be seen at the South Florida Bloggers Facebook Group