The South Florida Bloggers had their August meetup at The Confidante Miami Beach Hotel. Thanks to power couple Gaby Aleixandre and Alejandro Veliz, attendees got all kinds of helpful tips on how to start, grow, and create quality content for their YouTube channel. Gaby, a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle Blogger/Youtuber, shared her go-to lighting setup for her makeup/lifestyle videos and how she connects with her audience. Photographer & Videographer Alejandro Veliz shared his advice on how to tell a story through video and general lighting tips & tricks for day and night time shooting.
Some of the questions asked were:
- What software do you use to edit videos?
- Do you change your video content depending on the platform? YouTube vs. IGTV, Stories vs. FB Live, etc.
- What cameras do you recommend for beginners?
- Tips for growing your YouTube channel?
- What apps, tips and tricks do you have for recording and editing on your phone?
- How do you stay motivated, creative and avoid burnout?
- What YouTube features have made a difference on your channel?
a. SEO, hashtags, thumbnails, subtitles, clickable links, main title, length
After the meetup, attendees were invited to tour The Confidante Hotel.
Special thanks to The Confidante Hotel and Bird & Bone for hosting and providing lite bites and drinks for our meetup. And thanks to Cielito Artisan Pops for providing delicious ice pops after the tour.
Keep scrolling for more photos:
Thanks to all the lovely bloggers who attended! Can’t wait to see you all at the next one! <3
If you’re interested in joining us for our next event, make sure to register here to get added to our email list.
All photos were taken by Chapter Officer, Nabila Verushka (Nabila Verushka Photography)