Once a month, the South Florida Mom Bloggers get together to learn to improve our craft, meet new people, and nurture friendships and business connections. This past Saturday we had the pleasure of having just such a meetup.
We met at Sokai Sushi Bar in the Falls where we indulged in delicious sushi and ceviche while we learned how to create quality, engaging content for brands and followers.
Our expert panelists, Lily Ramirez, founder and content creator of Recetas Lily, and Alex Kassab, marketing manager of Morelia Gourmet Paletas gave us insight into creating quality content and shared tips on how to get followers to engage with our posts.
Other topics that were covered included:
- The characteristics of quality content
- Creating content that is valuable to our followers
- How to boost engagement on our posts
- Tips to create content that has an impact
- Ways to properly market the brands we work with
- Learning to value the content you create
- The best platform to use to get our message across
- And how to structure our posts on social media to maximize engagement and make our posts easier for others to find.
These meetups give us the knowledge we need to create a stronger brand and help us grow our network of support so we can all grow together.
Thanks to Camp Lingua we were able to learn and sip on our sangrias uninterrupted. (Seriously, Camp Lingua we can’t thank you enough.)
The event ended with some light bites, a little networking, and a goodie bag with some delicious Nani’s Healthy Food banana bread and Kepen Tea + Salads for dessert.
We can’t wait to see you at next month’s event!
Big Thanks to Our Sponsors