Today is the last meet up of the year and we concluded 2018 with one of our more requested topics, Brand Partnerships 101. For this event we had amazing bloggers. Food blogger, Erin from the @thewoodenskillet ; beauty Andrea from @thatandrealife_; fashion blogger Jozy from @blondeblissblog and our PR expert Marissa Noble @marissanoble.
Here are some tips to remember:
- It’s important to have a Media Kit ready when approaching to brands.
- Always make sure that you work only with Brands that fit your style and it’s okay to say NO to Brands
- Contracts are important when working with Brands.
- It’s okay to reach out to Brands regarding of your number of followes. However, it’s better if you start working with smaller brands.
- You can always message companies directly through Instagram or Facebook to get contact information for potential partnerships.
It was definitely an insightful morning; from pitching to negotiating and building meaningful and successful partnership. Special thanks to @514studios for hosting us and @juicesogood and @brewdrkombuchafor for providing us with all those delicious and healthy drinks!