Indie Craft Bazaar is a huge pop up market, filled with tons of local independent artists, crafters & designers showcasing and selling their works, plus: music, food, drinks, activities and more!
Join us on Sunday, December 6th!
THREE VENUES filled with South Florida’s finest artists & crafters! Join us in Revolution Live, America’s Backyard & Stache!
‣ Over 65 Independent Artists, Crafters, Designers & Stylists Selling: Original Artwork, Handmade Items, Repurposed & Vegan Goods.
‣ Free D.I.Y. !
‣ FREE raffle ticket with entry for hourly handmade giveaways!
‣ $3 Mimosas! Full Cash Bar!
‣ Food Trucks on Site all Day!
‣ Gourmet sweets, including vegan and gluten free options!
‣ Fortune Telling & Tarot Card Readings!
‣ Panther Coffee Shop on Premise!
‣ Perfect place to make friends, mingle, network and promote!!
$5 Entry / FREE Parking Lot!
**FREE GIFT BAGS FULL OF GOODIES FOR THE FIRST 100 GUESTS!**
100 SW 3rd Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33301
Location is off Broward Blvd, just East of the Andrews Ave. train tracks.
More info at: http://www.getupandcraft.com/
ICB only comes around a few times per year. You won’t wanna miss it!