Let's celebrate 2018!
The South Florida Blogger Awards is a day to celebrate the entire community’s accomplishments in 2018.
How Nominations Work
- The nomination period starts on September 1, 2018 and ends December 1, 2018.
- Anyone can nominate their favorite Blogger Union blogger for a category via the nomination page.
- Once the nominee is confirmed, they will be added to the appropriate category voting page.
- Bloggers can be nominated to a maximum of 3 categories.
How Voting Works
The voting period starts on October 1, 2018 and ends on December 15, 2018.
It’s time to show some love for all your favorite bloggers. Voting is easy! Simply click on the appropriate category voting page below and click on the photo of your favorite blogger. That’s it! With one click you cast your vote. You can vote as many times as you like, everyday, through December 15, 2018.
Keep this website handy so you can vote for the next few weeks. Remember your votes will help get your favorite bloggers to the round of semi-finalists!
Share the love!
Help your favorite blogger by asking your friends & family to vote for them via social media.
The Scoring System
The five bloggers with the highest number of votes will be the official semi-finalists per category. A panel of judges will then review each of the semi-finalists and select the winner of the category. Each semi-finalist will be judged by a panel of experts on the following criteria:
1. Aesthetics: Judges will score each blog’s general style, design, layout, color scheme, and photo quality.
2. Writing: Judges will score each blog for its writing style, flow, and readability.
3. Content: Judges will score how a blog’s topics relate to each other; and will also be looking for unique content that is creative and delivers value.
SFL BLOGGERS MEMBERS
Blogger Awards Schedule
A breakdown of South Florida Blogger Award Ceremony
Receive your badge and gift bag at registration. Your event badge must be worn at all times.
The winners for each category will be announced during the awards ceremony.
Learn how to meet a sponsor at an event, build a relationship, and land partnerships.
Enjoy arepas, treats, networking, and photo opportunities.
Stay true to yourself as you engage with your readers
See the Semi-Finalists by clicking on a category below
these talented experts score the semi-finalists
Andrea Mendez is a Colombian-American illustrator and designer based in Miami, Florida. She’s the Founder of Vintage Unicorn – a design agency specializing on digital media and print projects with a focus on hand lettering.
Andrea’s most adventurous project was co-founding and art directing designer toy store and gallery, PinkGhost. At PinkGhost, she curated monthly art shows and collaborated with local and international artists on PinkGhost artist products, sold around the world.
Marcia Gomez is a veteran communications and marketing professional with more than 20 years of experience working in media, higher education, the arts and business communities. As president and founder of Blank Canvas Communications, she offers targeted, relevant and impactful communications solutions to clients from varying industries including arts, higher education, non-profits, insurance, banking and health.
these awesome companies support us